I have to workout almost everyday to feel like a sane human being. Exercise (and wine) happen to be my favorite outlets for de-stressing and taking a very small amount of time just for me…admit it, it’s tough being a new Mama! So whether you’re just getting started or you’re already on the Fitness grind, we hope we inspire you to get up and move.
Here you’ll find our list of some recommended workouts that are doable for even the busiest mamas to stay fit and feel good, inside and out. We’d love to hear how you’re staying in shape – send us your workout suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- How to perfect the Squat from Greatlist.com
- Lifting your Assets from Oxygen.com
- 12 Squat Variations from skinnymom.com
- Postpartum Barre (at home) from Barre3
- Got 6 Minutes? – More Core!
- Use Your Baby to Lose Weight from skinnymom.com
- 20 min Naptime Workout from mylifeandkids.com
- Post-Baby Core Workout from skinnymom.com
- Quick Ab and Core Workout from popsugar.com
- 19 Core Exercises For Tummy Makeover from skinnymom.com
- Yoga Fun for Mommy and Kiddie from mag.activewearusa.com
- Couch to 5k Challenge
- From Walker to Runner: 8-week Plan for Beginners from PopSugar.com
- Speedy Good Morning Energy Cardio Workout from skinnymom.com
- 5 Workouts for Women Who Hate Exercise from skinnymom.com