Some breakfast must-haves from our Featured Movin’ Mama Alyssa!
- 8 eggs
- Skim milk
- Your preferred lean meat of choice (chicken, turkey sausage, etc.)
- chopped baby spinach
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped mushrooms
- shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray
- Beat eggs and a splash of milk and pour a little into each muffin tin.
- Sprinkle in just about any meat or veggie you want, with mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Add chopped veggie mix
- Bake at 350 degrees until eggs are set and Viola!
BANANA BREAD MUFFINS (GRAIN-FREE):
- 4 mashed, ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- With a hand mixer, beat bananas, eggs, coconut oil, almond butter, and vanilla.
- Add in coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and mix well.
- Pour into greased muffin tin and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean! So delicious!