From our Featured Movin’ Mama Alyssa, a great dinner staple to enjoy!
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- Red pepper flakes (or cayenne for heat)
- Jarred marinara tomato sauce (we love Rao’s organic marinara)
- 28oz low sodium diced tomato
- 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies (broccoli, squash, carrots, red peppers, onions preferred)
- Fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of quinoa
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground turkey with salt, pepper and red pepper flake to taste
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, frozen mixed veggies with several handfuls of baby spinach, and mix until wilted and bubbling. Set on low.
- Add in 1/2 cup quinoa cooked in water
- Sprinkle parmesan on top and enjoy!